In case you are cash-strapped, you may wish to settle for a cheaper version of a vacuum sealer. This particular model fits that description well. It also lets you prepare a small quantity of meals on the go.
Key Features and Benefits
Strong and Permanent Seal
This sealer generates a strong and permanent seal. This way, it ensures that no air gets into the plastic bag once it is sealed. In so doing, it sees to it that your foods are kept as fresh and natural for as long as possible.
2 Vacuum Modes
Getting rid of air from the plastic bags takes place by means of two modes. These are the ‘gentle’ mode for shorter processes and the more powerful mode for longer and more intense processes.
The suction pressure is generated courtesy of a strong gear motor and a piston pump. The suction pressure so generated is so powerful as to rid the bags of any trace of air. It also does so within the shortest time possible.
A vacuum hose also accompanies the sealer. This extends the range of the sealer by allowing you to utilize it farther away from the mains socket or in remote locations.
In all, the sealer is able to perform numerous vacuum sealing and allied functions. These include sealing, cutting, and vacuuming, respectively. It thus saves you a great deal of time and money.
- Compact enough for any kitchen size
- Well able to handle just about every other kind of food such as bread, pastries, and chips
- Keeps food five times longer than ordinary refrigeration
- Comes along with five high-quality starter kit vacuum bags
- Eliminates all air from the plastic bags to leave behind the favorable environment
- Limited capacity
- Generates low vacuum pressure (-0.8 bars)
- Accompanied by and compatible with fewer bags
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I store other valuables like certificates, jewelry, e.t.c. apart from food only?
YES, you can. The appliance is indeed capable of safeguarding these vital items as well.
Q2. How long on average does this appliance take to seal bags?
Around 6-10 seconds
Q3. How much does it weigh?
3.8 pounds (1.7 kg)