From time to time, you might be compelled to utilize your sealer far away from your home. To do this conveniently, you require a sealer that is extremely light in weight yet powerful enough. This indeed is that kind of sealer.
Key Features and Benefits
All factors considered, the various controls and operations of the sealer are greatly simplified. It also has seal indicator lights for added attention and preciseness.
In all the sealer is compact in size. It measures a paltry 14.2 inches long by 2.1 inches wide by 2 inches deep and weighs only 1.1 pounds (0.5 kg). It is this trait that allows you to use it in remote locations conveniently.
LINNEGO One-Button Control
Other than possessing simplified operations, the sealer also possesses an easy to use the button. This is the Linnego one-button control feature. This further enhances your overall experience.
Optimal Voltage Rating
It does consume a modest amount of electrical power. This is the 110V of electrical power. This translates into greatly reduced utility bills on your part.
Magnetic Adsorption and Low Noise
In all the sealer generates little noise and is also pretty effective in sealing food. It will not interfere with other occupants of the room.
- Allows you to take it to your desired destination of use with ease
- Produces low vibrations, reduce noise, and is hence convenient for use in public places
- Enables you to operate the sealing function separately for maximum convenience
- Fits up to 11.6-inch wide quart as well as gallon heat-seal bags and rolls
- Can also wrap letters, magazines, artifacts, and linens
- Lacks an auto shut-off mechanism
- May overheat unnecessarily
- Not so safe for starters
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. I heat sealed food regularly. Is it possible for me to use the roll in a microwave oven?
YES, you can! You should, however, make a hole in the plastic before switching on the oven.
Q2. Can I use this sealer to seal any bag?
NO. You must only acquire those that are recommended by the manufacturer.
Q3. Is it accompanied by any bags or do I have to buy mine from scratch?
It comes along with around 20 bags for a start.