Which is the great sealer for moist and dry food? I would love to recommend this unit for those looking for an answer to this question.
It includes wet food settings to enable you to seal up moist food like meat & frozen stews, and dry food settings so that you can use it with dry food such as rice & spices.
Whats more is a gentle/normal pressure setting to enable you to vacuum seal both hard and softer food.
With it, you can marinate food in minutes instead of hours, thanks to the rapid marinate mode. Better yet, the unit lets you store almost anything in it since it is a 2-in-1 vacuum sealer.
When using it for delicate items, you should never worry about crashing such food due to the manual sealing function. You can also use it when vacuuming sealing canisters, zipper bags, and containers, due to the featured hose attachment.
Whats more, you can use it to cut bags to your desired size, since it comes with a convenient bag cutter.
Not only that, but it also includes a bag corner cutter that lets you cut the corner of a bag to make it easy to open. You can use the machine as soon as you get it since it comes with one roll and two Quart vacuum bags.
Things To Consider
- Manual seal mode enables you to create vacuum bags from the roll while protecting you from crushing delicate food.
- Hose attachment helps to vacuum seal canisters, wine stoppers, and jar lids.
- Rapid marinate mode helps reduce the time required when marinating.
- Bag cutter and bag corner cutter enables you to cut the bags in a way that they will meet your needs.
- Vacuum seal quickly and easily.
- Unit comes with good quality bags and a roll.
- It does not take up much space.
- It is wide so that it can accommodate a variety of bags.
- Features a modern design that compliments most decors.
- Includes a hose to seal canisters.
- It is expensive.
Q: Does it include vacuum bags?
Yes, it comes with five vacuum bags and one vacuum roll.