If you are a lover of marinated fish and meat, you might also want to try out an appliance that can seal, vacuum, and marinate your recipes as well. This is to save you money and time while switching from one appliance to another. This sealer is what you all require.
Key Features and Benefits
Whether you want to vacuum or marinate your menus, you will only require one button for the task. This great simplicity of operations saves you a great deal of time and effort.
Seal Indicator Light
You will also monitor the level and status of your cooking unhindered by means of the seal indicator light. This way, you will prevent most problems that may naturally arise at such critical times.
Sous Vide Assistant
One added benefit of this appliance is the fact that it can also aid you in preparing food via the sous vides cooking method. This again gives you wider freedom of choice and greater outcome.
Double Seal Bar
The quality of its seals is very strong, long lasting and pretty reliable. This s due to the existence of this double seal bar that reinforces such seals.
- Extends the lifespan of your food considerably
- Prevents freezer burns and dehydration
- Approved by both Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Contains no harmful BPA substances
- Comes along with 100% 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Quite unaffordable by many
- Maybe complicated to some users
- Larger in size and hence inconvenient to transport and store
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How often should I clean my vacuum sealer?
Preferably after each use to prevent the buildup of bacteria
Q2. Which size of bags does this sealer accommodate?
It primarily accommodates 11-inch bags even though the 12-inch types can also do.
Q3. Do I only have to use the bags that are recommended by the manufacturer of this sealer?
NOT at all! You can use other brands as well.